Facilities at Mayfield Lake Youth Camp
Mayfield Lake Youth Camp is situated on approximately 75 waterfront acres with many large Douglas fir, maple and cedar trees.
The facilities include:
- Markham Hall includes a completely furnished commercial kitchen and tables for 300 campers.
- Housing for 25 camp staff members in 3 different buildings.
- There are 27 individual cabins containing a total of 370 bunks.
- The waterfront activity area includes a defined swimming area, docks for mooring boats and two diving boards.
- Snack Shack with refrigerators and freezers
- Two craft rooms
- Flagg Hall meeting room (auditorium). Approximately 80x40 ft.
- Showers and bathroom facilities throughout the camp.
- Two sand volleyball courts
- Two covered activity pavilions
- 200 ft. water slide
- Two fire pits
- Two full sized basketball courts
- Acres of open fields
Public Address System