Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I send my child to your camp?
- Mayfield Lake Youth Camp offers camp
opportunities to groups only.
What is the responsibility of each Group?
- Cooking staff
- Certified First Aid Personnel during camp
- Certified Lifeguard if water front is used
- Special Dietary needs
- Temporary Kitchen Permit, to be purchased before start of camp from Lewis County Health Dept.
- Public Liability Insurance, naming MLYC as an additional insured, for not less than $2,000,000 for single limit use
Are there Fire, Rescue and Emergencay Medical services close
- Lewis County Fire District 8 Station 5 is across the road from the camp. Advanced Life Support and Basic Life Support Emergency Medical care and transportation are provided to the youth camp by Lewis County Fire District 8.
Are there RV hook-ups for Staff?
- RV facilities are available for 9 units at $20 per night. Includes water/power.
What equipment does each group have to bring?
- Sports equipment
- Activity equipment
- Snack bar stock, if desired
- Kitchen prep gloves
- First Aid Supplies
What does each camper have to bring?
- Sleeping bag, pillow, toilet articles, towels, sports clothing. Check with your camp leader for additional requirements.
What kind of weather can be expected
- Since this is the Pacific Northwest, a variety of weather conditions may occur. We recommend layered clothing and some protection from the rain and sun.